These terms of sale strictly apply to any sale made on our website “www.homecret.es” (hereinafter the STORE). Any order placed in the STORE implies full acceptance by the CUSTOMER of the General Terms of sale of the STORE which are in force and published on this website on the day the order is placed by the CUSTOMER. Additionally, the Customer agrees and acknowledges that the acceptance of these terms of sale shall directly affect the order placed and other future orders for the terms of the conditions of sale, in other words, until new terms of sale are published in our STORE.
The interpretation and application of these terms and the acts arising therefrom shall be governed by the Spanish law.
The prices published in the STORE are in euros and are valid except for typographical errors.
The prices include VAT in force in Spain on the day of the order, but any VAT change shall be automatically applied to the prices of the products for sale in the STORE.
Any product offer shall be valid as long as it is visible in the STORE at the time of ordering.
If the CUSTOMER needs an invoice, they should request the invoice via email, and only this shall be legally valid.
When purchasing a product, the CUSTOMER can pay by debit or credit card, or by bank transfer. In the case of bank transfer, the order shall not be considered accepted until confirmation of the deposit has been received from the bank, which typically takes place within 2-3 business days. The CUSTOMER will receive confirmation of the order at that time and shipping will be prepared.
The STORE reserves the right to change its range of products depending on the conditions and supplies available from suppliers or the eventual shortage or absence of a product in the Spanish market. In terms of the offers made in the STORE, they will only be valid until the limit of available stock is sold out and within the dates set for the offer in question.
On the other hand, the images and descriptions of the products displayed in the STORE are only indicative and do not imply any undertaking for the STORE.
The STORE has logistical agreements to deliver the materials in 24-72 hours; nonetheless, the above mentioned terms are subject to product availability and may be affected if the order involves a high volume of the product, exceeding measurements or weight of the standards set forth by our logistics providers (packages exceeding 70 kg. or more than 120 cm in height, width or length). In this case, the customer will be advised to contact a personal assistant from the STORE directly to evaluate availability, volume, shipping costs and delivery times.
In order to browse the STORE and to add products to the shopping cart, it is not necessary to register. Nonetheless, to purchase a product the CUSTOMER is required to register as a user. We will request your personal data in order to generate your customer file. These data are protected under the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. You can only register if you are 18 years old or above. With their user account, the CUSTOMER will be able to purchase products and to access potential discounts, offers and gifts offered to our customers. In your account you can check the order history, your payment method, addresses and the like.
Under the provisions set forth by the Retail Trading Law and the community regulation (Directive 97/7/EC), the STORE offers a period of 14 days for the cancellation or termination of the agreement for distance selling.
In case of exercising the above mentioned right of cancellation, the return expenses and the damage suffered by the product or goods shall be borne by the customer.
On the other hand, the STORE (and according to the provisions set forth by the above mentioned Retail Trading Directive and Law) may take into account that when the products requested by the customer are clearly personalized based on specifications indicated by the consumer, the right of cancellation and termination shall not prevail, nor these general terms.
The STORE will accept the product return in the following cases:
- Within the period set forth for by Law, (14 days) for the purposes thereof, the buyer exercises the right of cancellation thereof. In this case, the buyer should cover the direct return expenses and, where applicable, pay for damages to the purchased product, if any, according to Section 44 of retail trading law. The STORE shall accept the exercise of the above mentioned right solely and exclusively when the product is in the same conditions (not unsealed or installed) in which it was delivered and ready to be sold, with its corresponding original packaging and in perfect conditions.
- In case of faulty goods: the STORE shall act according to the provisions set forth by the Defective Products Law, immediately replacing the product with another product with identical characteristics and benefits.
- In case the product is not delivered within the period reported by the STORE
- Likewise, the STORE shall return the amount paid for the product when, due to reasons not attributable to the STORE (either direct or indirect), is unable to deliver the product.
- The STORE will accept the product return when, for reasons attributable thereto, the received product does not match the product requested by the customer
The STORE shall not accept returns in the following cases:
- Custom-made products or products arising from a personalized configuration, such as microcement kits, meshes which have been cut and the like and, in general, any product made according to consumer specifications, under Law 47/2002 on the Regulation of Retail Trade.
- No changes or refunds are allowed for products physically purchased in our stores, changes are only allowed for distance purchases.
- Products which have been tested or used by the customer, thus implying that they cannot be sold as new products.
- Products handled by the customer. Returns should be made in the original product packaging, perfectly protected.
- Goods that are returned incomplete both regarding main parts and accessories.
- As a general rule, the cancellation right regarding products shall not be allowed after the indicated deadline (14 days).